Women Enough (WE) is a global support network that exists to empower women and ignite personal and professional greatness.
We’ve created a series of events, local peer-to-peer groups, and a social networking mobile app (coming soon!) — all designed to bring women together to support each other in taking great risks, overcoming obstacles and reaching their highest potential.
WE believe we can revolutionize the way women connect to one another and support each other in identifying and achieving what’s most important to them — within the context of effective accountability.
We can — and will — make a difference in our own lives, and the lives of women around us.
We are enough.
We believe the world will be a better place when
• Women are empowered to own their worth, far beyond their beauty
• All women are seen, heard and free
• Women are committed to providing a safe, supportive space where they can express, share and experience the full range of who they are and who they wish to be
• Women can get beyond the question, “Is this all there is?” and explore a more rich, fulfilling way of living
• Women are inspired and motivated to be all of who they are… and to not be afraid to share it with the world
• Women have a healthy body image AND self esteem, not swayed by media who seemingly try to convince us to be something that we’re not